Filters are located in the right navigation panel for the Inbox, Drafts, and Sent.
It is important to remember that the Me Inbox only shows messages that are assigned to you. The Team Inbox shows all unassigned and assigned conversations.
Inbox tab (Inbound Conversations)
- Search: You can search by keyword or contact name.
- Sort: Sort conversations by newest or oldest.
- Campaigns: Sorts all duplicate messages. you can view the duplicate messages by selecting the drop down button.
- Tags: You can search by tag. Available tags are listed in the left navigation menu. The numbers next to the available tags are the total usage of each tag.
- Channel: Displays the type of correspondence. You can view each correspondence type by selecting the drop down button.
- Response preference: This filter will allow you to sort by whether constituents would like a response.
- Assignee: Filters correspondences by the assigned user. To view users, click on the drop down button.
- Received: You can select a specific date or date range to filter by.
Me...Sent and Drafts (outbound conversations)
- Sort by: Sort letter templates by Newest to Oldest.
- Created by: Filter letter templates by the user who created the template.
- Template: Filters letter templates by name.