Skip to main content
How do I log a new conversation (Phone Call, Postal Mail, Other, etc.)?
- Click the Create New icon and select Conversation from the drop-down.
- Enter person's name or email in the From search field. Matches will start listing and narrowing as you enter the name or email.
- Click to select person or if no match, click Add new person.
- Select the appropriate Channel radio button--Phone, Postal mail, or Other.
- In the Message field, enter details of phone conversation, scan and attach postal mail, or enter other information.
- From the Assignee drop-down select the user who will be responsible for replying.
- Click in the Tags field to apply one or more tags, if needed. As you enter the tag name matches will list.
- Click the Save button.